02 November 2010

Christmas Here I Come!

I love the blog world. So many great ideas and fabulous tutorials out there. I could spend days just looking at all the pretty pictures. The best part is all the sharing of deals and new products. So I'm sharing today about how great Shutterfly is. I'm not sure how I stumbled upon it, perhaps because they offered free prints for joining their site. I've never regretted joining and I keep finding new and great reasons to keep using it. You can make calendars, magnets and more with all your own pictures. But I especially love all the holiday cards!

I love the flat cards and the photo cards!

Especially this one, how sweet is that face?



Or maybe this



I really like all the stars and how simple it is. I'd love to send these flat cards to all my family and friends. I also love that I don't have to write inside them! I'm too lazy for that. Since I live far away from most of my family and friends, it's fun to be able to share pictures of my life with them. That's what makes Shutterfly great. And the best part is Bloggers get 50 free cards from Shutterfly, find out how… http://bit.ly/sfly2010!

No comments: