I finally bought a Disneyland annual pass. I went with some friends from church and saw this wonderful sign.
I plan to go more times, but we're closing in on the end of the quarter so I'm buckling down. I have a paper due in my language acquisition class and a project in my programming class. I'm not really sure what's happening in math. He hasn't said whether or not we're having a final, but it seems kind of inevitable.
Last night, I attended the LA Clippers v. Detroit Pistons game. It was fabulous!!! We were up about as far as we could get but I could still pick out my boys. My friends, Marci and Alisa went with me. I found lots of career opportunities for us. Marci and Alisa are both in the Dance MFA program so I told them that they should become Clippers girls. We spent some time analyzing their dance skills. For myself, I considered being a towel girl, until Alisa pointed out that I would have to touch the sweaty towels. I said that I could live with this because it meant that I would get to be near the basketball players. I settled on becoming a sports photographer, because I could sit down on the court and sometimes the players would fall on me. Marci said all I needed to do was charge my batteries. (They were dead. Ooops.) So here's my one picture of the boys warming up for the second half.
Until next time...
1 comment:
Clearly you are not boring!
Post a Comment