Back in St. George. We've got President's Day off on Monday, so I decided to come to my second home. The traffic from California was awful. It was longest day spent in the car ever. But I arrived in one piece. Just in time to play Sequence with Alex and his girlfriend Liz. I went hiking with the Lark men, Cliff, Alex, and Jeff, yesterday in Snow Canyon. It was mostly sand. I kept trying to figure out how the beach was there but the water wasn't. It was approximately a 3.5 mile hike. Then Jeff and I went to the Parade of Homes with his Mom. The first two houses were neat but not super exciting. They were big with beautiful views of the mountains, giant kitchens and one of them had a yoga room. The second two houses we saw were ah-mazing! We're talking huge and ridiculous. Home theaters, indoor slides, a tiny toddler sized toilet. And in the master bedroom at one of them, there was a bookcase that slid back into the wall and revealed a cave for hanging out it. The cave had a passageway which led to an indoor hot tub that was by the pool. It was insane!
This is really all my news. I'm heading back to CA tomorrow. I'll stop at Ft. Irwin on the way to see my friends Ben and Isabel Leavitt and their little girl Vanessa. Then it's back to school. School isn't super exciting. Just class and homework. I had my interviews for being a community assistant. There was a group interview and then an individual interview. I thought they both went pretty well. I'll find out in March if I'm a yes, no, or alternate. That's all I've got for now.
1 comment:
You are not boring!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment