My day started with dinner for tonight. The Elders (missionaries) called me last night and not so subtly asked me to feed them today. Since I have things going on pretty much until they are coming over, I decided to do a crock pot soup. I also decided to make 1.5 of the recipe so that there would be enough for the elders and the requisite boys who are coming for dinner. Anyway I'm a little afraid that the crock pot will overflow before the day is over.
Next I headed to campus because I had two subjects scheduled today starting at 12:30pm. In case you didn't know I got a research project approved and started collecting data last week. This means that I post experiment times online and undergraduate psych students sign up to participate for extra credit. I got to campus around 10:30 planning to prepare my materials and do a little reading before my first subject. When I sat down at my desk I looked at my white shirt and realized that one of the cans of tomatoes for my soup splattered all over my shirt. Then I checked to see who was coming for my experiment and found out that my first subject had canceled. So now I'm back at my apartment "watching" the inaugural parade and complaining about how my day has gotten so messed up. At least I know the crock pot hasn't exploded yet.
1 comment:
I wish I were tan! I have to shovel over lots of $ for it! I'm happy I found your blog!
Post a Comment