These are in no particular order.
1. The Big House
2. SNOW
3. Pizza House
4. Mackinac Island
5. Sweetwater's (best ever ribs and wings)
6. Michigan football (this is separate from the Big House because sometimes the football is not in the Big House)
7. Lake Michigan
8. Changing leaves - the colors are amazing
9. Knowing where the vending machines are for Sunday emergencies
10. Not needing Victoria (my GPS) to find my way somewhere
11. My black chair (which Rachael is kindly guarding)
12. Mittens
13. Cedar Point (I know it's not in Michigan but it's close enough)
14. Grand Haven
15. Pronto Pups
16. Sadako (who would have guessed that I couldn't find good sushi in California?)
17. My cute little apartment with the purple wall
18. Electric blankets
19. The Ann Arbor District Library
20. Anne Lock and IKEA adventures (and any other adventures with Anne)
21. Birch Run outlet mall
22. Lou and Harry's
23. Woody's Oasis
24. The Burrito (you know who you are)
25. East Hall
26. Pool in the middle of the day at the Union
I'm noticing a disturbing trend toward me missing mostly food.
4 comments:
I love this list of all favorite things Michigan....I miss many of these too.
WHAT??? You don't miss cookies?
This makes me appreciate Michigan even more!!! We miss you too!!!
Made me miss Michigan too!
Post a Comment