05 May 2010

Content

There are days when I long for companionship. When I wish I had someone to share my life with, who will help with the chores I don't want to do, who will just sit next to me while I read a book.

And then there are days like today. Where I come home from class and somehow end up watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 and get inspired to do some funky 80s dance moves on the way to the bathroom while listening to Ninja Rap. And then I'm glad that a) no one lives with me, and b) there isn't someone here to see me and my version of the running man. Because I fear that just the idea that someone might see me will prevent me from doing such things. And I like busting out with some dance moves. So for today, I am content to be on my own.

No comments: