29 September 2010

Walls

I was thinking earlier today about how Heavenly Father prepares us. /he works on us slowly and over a period of time. Sometimes it is so subtle that we don't even realize we're changing. I realized this morning that I had changed. A few years ago I wouldn't have done it. A year ago I wouldn't have done it. (don't worry about what it is, it doesn't matter)

What it's taught me is that He's always there helping us change and grow. We may think that we're too lonely or scared or we've built too many walls. But He changes that, He makes us ready to accept what we need or ask for what we need. He doesn't want us to be lonely or hidden away from the world. He'll always be there to put us back together when we're broken and to take down the walls that we build around us. He makes it possible to grow, and change, and learn. And I am so grateful for Him.

No comments: