14 January 2012

waiting

I'm sitting here waiting.  Just as a heads up to the world at large, when you tell someone you'll be somewhere at a certain time, showing up an hour and a half later is not cool.

Anyway, I have a couple of tabs open in my browser of things I think are cool.  So I decided to write a post about them.  (It's like bookmarking but in a round about way.)

So first up: a video made at bookstore.



And this.  It makes me remember the whole movie in my head.

Some shoes that I want to buy.  But I can't decide between the gris fonce or the prune.

I thought I had more windows open but I guess not.  My life is so exciting.

Here's a pic I tried to get when I saw Rasheed Wallace at the Detroit airport.  I suck at stalking.

And my favorite little person.  Freaking adorable.


2 comments:

Amanda Silva said...

Aww...I think that little person is pretty freaking adorable, too. Even though I guess I'm probably biased. We need to arrange for her next bedtime story with Aunt Jenn! :)

Amanda Silva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.