03 July 2013

London Town

Wednesday, July 3rd

The great thing about being in London halfway through my trip was that it felt like coming home a little bit. Like I could just relax and do what I wanted. No need to run around seeing things or trying to do everything. I started today going to Leicester Square to look for show tickets, I ended up buying a ticket for a show online. Ha!

Then I met up with my friend, Kadija. Kadija and her family lived in Greece while I was a missionary and she's one of my favorite people. She and her husband live in London now. They are both really great people. Kadija and I went to Camden Town to do some shopping. We found a REAL souvlaki place run by REAL Greek people.

 

We went back to Kadija's apartment but her husband, Melenik was working on a job application. So we decided to leave him alone and went to check out the Royal Air Force museum. We saw a lot of huge planes. And some bombs. It was pretty interesting. After that we went back to their apartment where Mel made dinner for us. Seriously, the nicest people.

 

No comments: