18 November 2007

Another week

My whole class failed the stats midterm, with the exception of one person. Our professor decided not to count the midterm and give us homework assignments instead. I'm not sure it will make much of a difference but at least it's another chance not to fail. :) I just found out there's a boy at church who's studying math and he might be able to help me. I may learn how to integrate after all!

Not much else exciting is happening this week. I went on a cooking spree yesterday. I made lasagna, rolls and banana bread. I also got to the 15th level of duck hunt, without having the gun right up against the tv. A personal best!

For those of you who read Jocelyn's blog you'll be familiar with what I'm about to say. I am addicted to the Stephanie Meyer books. I had been wanting to read them and finally bought the first a couple of weeks ago with some encouragement from Joc. And I got hooked. They are some fabulous pieces of fiction. Just when I thought it was getting boring and there couldn't possibly be any new storyline, a plot twist occurred. I spent all of last weekend reading the second one. I acquired the third on Friday, but have not yet allowed myself to start reading it. Maybe over Thanksgiving weekend. Twilight, that's the first one. You must read it, you will not be able to put it down.

It's been a hot 80 degrees at least this week. It's weird though how it gets cold as soon as the sun goes down. I have to say I was not missing Michigan weather while watching the UM v OSU game on Saturday. And on that note, it was a bad sports weekend all around. The Pistons lost to the Lakers on Friday night. They looked like some elementary school kids running around the ankles of their college brothers. And I won't even start on the mess that was the UM game. I'm severely upset by the losses I witnessed this weekend. I can only hope that my boys will recover.

Til next time...

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I know......I am still singing the blues over the game! We miss you!

Jocelyn said...

Hey girl....at least you can be consolidated by a good book when all our favorite sports teams go in the toilet..

Rachael said...

seriously.........NOVEMBER??? New post please.