So I survived the stats midterm. And by survive, I mean I put some answers on the paper and left the room without putting my head through the table. Fortunately for me we all struggled and will probably all still make it through the class. I don't think our prof. wants to teach all 16 of us again.
I also had a hard time in my computer class that I teach. They had to take a quiz this week and they all struggled big time. It was all about excel and using formulas to add and calculate percentages. Unfortunately the data they were using was about voting. A good number of them didn't know what a precinct was. Or that an eligible voter was someone who was eligible to register to vote. It was a rough night all around.
I took off to St. George for the weekend, to hang out with the Larks. There were no classes today for veteran's day. It was a long drive, but totally worth the weekend spent doing nothing. I love being able to just sit around and be spoiled and relax.
Sorry, this post is so boring. I'm feeling pretty mellow after my long weekend.
Angie tagged me last week, so I'm going to try and think of my six "secrets" to post here.
One: I am addicted to IKEA. This probably isn't news to most of you, but it is true. I can't stand to go more than a month without checking out the store. It's like someone read my and created all the things I never knew I always wanted and put them all in one store.
Two: I'm convinced that I will become one of those crazy people who talks to themselves when I get older. I already carry on whole conversations in my head, it's just a matter of time before they start being out loud.
Three: I sleep with a teddy bear. I started sleeping with it when I was about 13(?) I think. I tell people it's because I sleep on my side and it helps me sleep better, but I think I really just like the company. :)
Four: I can stick my whole fist in my mouth.
Five: I hate moving and packing. Packing, especially in order to move, is my own personal version of hell. I hate seeing all of the stuff I've accumulated. I hate lifting heavy things. And I hate not being able to make everything fit.
Six: I'm truly afraid that there is a secret camera behind the mirrors in the dressing rooms in stores and someone is watching me try on clothes. P.S. Joc, I went shopping today and I tried some stuff only because I knew you would have wanted me to if you'd been there.
No comments:
Post a Comment