24 October 2007

I am Blog Crazy...

I seem to be doing this a lot lately. I just "finished" my math homework. I need a break. I wanted to make some pictures widely available so I'm posting them here. These are all from August and September. I'm a little behind. P.S. For those who were wondering (a.k.a. Rachael Brinton) Alex is my friend, Jeff's, little brother.


My size car

Kevin7, "ohmming" on Jess's back at the Super Silly Sleepover Fiesta

Let's rock this Party! AC/DC stlye

Alisha, I just want you to know that Kevin is my favorite. He cracks me up!

MGOBlue, Wear Maize!

Me and Rach at the Alumni Tailgate

Me and the Pand-o in the Large Home

Why, yes, that is the world's largest bumpy cake. And, why, yes, that is Bibe's finger swiping some frosting.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Keep posting! It's my connection to the outside world! I'm super glad you are not on fire!

Rachael said...

I am very happy to know Alex is your "friend". Just teasing. I love the pics of the game and Kevin7.

Rachael said...

Um..........ready for a new post now. Check Kevin's Place and newest Kevinisms......hilarious!