01 February 2010

Grrrr

I take issue with people who make their fancy websites and expect me to wait all day for them to load on my computer. I get it that you are an artist but how am I supposed to appreciate your artistic ability if your poorly designed website causes my internet to crash? It just aggravates me.

In other recent news, it turns out that me being sick is equivalent to me being bored out of my mind. I got the flu/food poisoning on Friday. I'm only now picking up some energy again. I've actually been able to sit up for the last 45 minutes. Yay! This also ruins my theory that my body maintains its health until it knows that I am on a break, hence my history of getting sick over Christmas break or right at the beginning of the summer. I am currently not even close to being on a break. So Sick Theory number one: disproved.

I feel like I should end on a cheerful note but I can't think of one. I hope everyone else is having a great day!

No comments: