So here's the deal. I started panicking a couple of weeks ago about packing for London. And when I say London I mean London, Greece, Edinburgh, Paris, and (maybe) Spain. We're talking all over the place in 30-ish days and I have to pack for that?! And let's be honest I know my tendency to WAAAAAAAAAY over pack. Then inspiration hit me. I've seen it in a couple places recently. Sydney did it. And Morgan did it. Kendi started it. So I thought "What better way to minimize the amount of clothing I bring with me and have fun with my clothes while I'm at it?" Enter in my 30 for 30. The original rules are 30 items from your closet for 30 days, including shoes. I ran into a small problem with this because I either bring extra shirts I don't need or I go over when I count shoes. So I decided that I get 33 items. Because I have to keep wearing them even after the 30 days are over since I'll be gone more than 30 days. Basically I'm a big fat cheater and this is how I want to do it. :P My picks are below.





1 comment:
I'm so excited to comment on all of these posts and make fun of you! Please buy amazing clothing in Europe even though you think you're broke. Money is overrated. Clothes are definitely not.
Post a Comment