30 July 2011

Day 2

Today we did Jeff's Walking Tour Number 2. We saw St Paul's Cathedral which has an amazing view of the city. I walked up a TON of stairs. Our tour ended at the Tower bridge. I'm naming today's pictures "squinty" because I'm pretty sure I was squinting in all of them. Or my eyes were closed. I'm so good at this. We ate at this little Italian place in Borrough market. We split a calzone and a piece of pizza. It was tasty although they accidentally gave us a vegetarian calzone. BUT when we told them they gave us the chorizo one to take with us for free! Jeff says this is because they weren't British. Apparently stuff like that never happens. I'm claiming good luck charm status. Here's today's pics.

Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

madisonwilson22 said...

The top picture is definitely my favorite so far. I'm considering framing it.

J.S said...

hehe, now I see cute white sandals! :)

J.S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.