22 July 2011

Catch up July

I am aware that currently almost no one looks at this blog. It's because I never post on it. Ooops. I'm going to try to be better about that. While I'm out of the country at least. That's right, I said it. I'm leaving the country. Just for, oh, all of August. And a little bit of July and September too. I'm doing a photo challenge with Darlene (my favorite) and a clothes challenge. I might fail at this, friends. I mean, I will be on vacation. But I'm going to do my best. The clothes thing is mostly just to help me pack. I'll be back before I leave with more details on both challenges. As for right now, I thought I'd catch you all up on my July.



I made a baby blanket for my dear friend Marci, who will be having a boy in August. Yay!



I made a pie.













Liz was in town.


SUMMER!





Tim Burton exhibit at the LACMA with Jessamy. So. Awesome.




Birthday dinner for Lisette. Birthday outfit in honor of my favorite Darlene, who's birthday happens to be the same day.

More adventures to come!

No comments: