(27.08.11) Jeff and I headed out to Hampton Court Palace. They have the most amazing gardens/grounds. Including the largest grape vine. The grounds were huge and had some beautiful flower beds. We also wandered parts of the castle. I think this was William and Mary's castle. The rooms are so large and ornately decorated. This palace came with an audio guide so Jeff and I each had one. Jeff would count to three and then we would push the button to start the guide. Somehow I was always off, I either pushed it too early or too late or I'd even forget to push it. My question is, how did I survive band for 7 years?
Upon returning to the city (Hampton Court is out a little ways) we tried to decide what we should do for the evening. We felt like we should do something exciting since it was Saturday night but all we really wanted to do was eat fried chicken and watch a movie. So that's what we did. We watched Whip It. And then decided that I need to join a roller derby league. Can't quite decide on a roller derby name though.
Upon returning to the city (Hampton Court is out a little ways) we tried to decide what we should do for the evening. We felt like we should do something exciting since it was Saturday night but all we really wanted to do was eat fried chicken and watch a movie. So that's what we did. We watched Whip It. And then decided that I need to join a roller derby league. Can't quite decide on a roller derby name though.

No comments:
Post a Comment