(28.08.11) Sunday! The final day of 30 for 30. We went to church as we are known to do on Sunday. And then we took a nap. Oh Sunday naps. But the very best part of the day was when my very favorite church friend from when I was a missionary in Greece, Kadija and her husband, Melenik came over for dinner. It was the best to just relax with friends and catch up. And Jeff makes a very good host. I didn't have to clean up hardly any dishes. Sweet!
For my final week in London I made it a goal to wear Jeff's clothing. I made sure I wore at least one thing that was his each day. Discovered that I actually fit into his jeans. Wow. It's a little disturbing actually.
For my final week in London I made it a goal to wear Jeff's clothing. I made sure I wore at least one thing that was his each day. Discovered that I actually fit into his jeans. Wow. It's a little disturbing actually.

1 comment:
I love your boots. I especially love boots with dresses or skirts!
Post a Comment