I love pinterest but every once in a while I stumble on a video or website that doesn't have images that pinterest can pin. So here's another my favorite things post.
Adorable song. One cannot kiss alone.
I love books!
I bought some new music today. The Civil Wars and Trent Dabbs. So great. No links, but you should listen to them.
Also my blurb book came... last week? Maybe before that. It's awesome. Seriously I'm officially a huge blurb fan. In the future I will pay more attention to the page cut off warnings on the bookmaking software however. Some of the pictures and borders were cut off just a little bit. Nothing major. And the cover. The cover is the best part.
I have printed copies of the pictures in a frame over my couch and it looks even cooler because the letters are clearer. I just think it's the coolest thing that I was able to design the cover myself.
And you can see the blanket Madison made me for Christmas at the end of the couch. :)
Adorable song. One cannot kiss alone.
I love books!
I bought some new music today. The Civil Wars and Trent Dabbs. So great. No links, but you should listen to them.
Also my blurb book came... last week? Maybe before that. It's awesome. Seriously I'm officially a huge blurb fan. In the future I will pay more attention to the page cut off warnings on the bookmaking software however. Some of the pictures and borders were cut off just a little bit. Nothing major. And the cover. The cover is the best part.
I have printed copies of the pictures in a frame over my couch and it looks even cooler because the letters are clearer. I just think it's the coolest thing that I was able to design the cover myself.
And you can see the blanket Madison made me for Christmas at the end of the couch. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment