02 November 2011

Books

I love to read.  As long as it's not school related.  Just kidding.  Sometimes I like to read school related things.  Anyway, I came back from London and Greece with a ton of books.  And then I went to Idaho for Alex's wedding which meant I got to stop in Salt Lake and see Jocelyn.  Visiting Jocelyn is like going to the best library ever.  She always has a bunch of books that she's read and recommends or hasn't read and tells me to read first.  So I came back from Jocelyn's with a bunch of books.  I was cleaning up my apartment the other day and I decided to collect all the books that are waiting to be read in a box that was sitting in my living room.  Before I knew it the box was FULL.  Awesome.  I'm so excited to read all of them.  Today, I'm grateful for books.


Photobucket

1 comment:

darlenebergeson said...

you're such a book whore Jenn :)