My favorite blog posts on other blogs always end up being the ones where they list a bunch of stuff with links to things they like. So today I'm grateful that I have a blog where I can do that. I always end up with 30 tabs open in my web browser because there are things I want to look at later or over and over again. I'm going to share some of those things with you here.
Occasionally I'd like to send the universe this.
Easy macaroni and cheese. Yum.
I want to know more about this couple. (Found through A Cup of Jo.)
An essay on love. (also courtesy of A Cup of Jo.)
Beautiful details at this wedding.
How we got the Black Eyed Peas.
I really want fire in my life.
One the most gorgeous pictures I've seen.
And just because:
a picture of the coolest bookstore ever in Santorini. I'd like to live here.
Occasionally I'd like to send the universe this.
Easy macaroni and cheese. Yum.
I want to know more about this couple. (Found through A Cup of Jo.)
An essay on love. (also courtesy of A Cup of Jo.)
Beautiful details at this wedding.
How we got the Black Eyed Peas.
I really want fire in my life.
One the most gorgeous pictures I've seen.
And just because:
a picture of the coolest bookstore ever in Santorini. I'd like to live here.
No comments:
Post a Comment