On Monday I was grateful for a free redbox code which I used to watch Something Borrowed. I really like that movie. Mostly because I really liked the book. Emily Giffin's books are sort of awful (like heartbreaking awful) but in a way that makes you think.
Yesterday, I was grateful for taco Tuesday at Taco Mesa. My chili verde tacos were quite excellent.
And today I'm grateful (and proud) to be a Michigan Wolverine. Check out this video of three glee club students who went to Ohio State's campus and sang Hail to Victors. In the union! So brave.
Yesterday, I was grateful for taco Tuesday at Taco Mesa. My chili verde tacos were quite excellent.
And today I'm grateful (and proud) to be a Michigan Wolverine. Check out this video of three glee club students who went to Ohio State's campus and sang Hail to Victors. In the union! So brave.
No comments:
Post a Comment