05 November 2011

One Day

Tonight I'm grateful for my friends. We went to see a movie at the dollar theater (I'm grateful for the dollar theater too. I'm too poor to pay full price for movies.) and it was a good time. Just hanging out with the girls. Jessica and Ashley are pretty cool and they make me laugh.

In case you were wondering we went and saw One Day. It was not anything that I expected, probably because I hadn't really researched what it was about. I sort of expected it to be more like that movie with Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet that I can't remember the title of. (side note: if I had lots of followers somebody would post the title in my comments and I would have to edit this to include the title. But I don't have lots of followers. Just Madison.) It wasn't like that movie, really at all. I would say that I liked it. There was quite a shock near then end. It wasn't a super happy movie. But worth the $2 I paid for it.

Yes, the dollar theater costs $2.

1 comment:

darlenebergeson said...

the movie title you're looking for is 'a lot like love'


and I'm grateful for you too friend. even though you weren't referring to me when you posted this. :)