It may seem like I've dropped the ball on being grateful but I was really just enjoying all of the things I've to be grateful for this weekend. Living in the moment if you will.
I went out of town this weekend to see Steve D and Joseph O. Two of the greatest guys I know.
So.
Grateful Thursday: Surviving my 15 hour day and arriving in Utah to see my two favorite men.
Grateful Friday: Watching Steve teach his high school students, the energy that he has for them and how much they adore and trust him. Inspiring. (Also grateful for 11:11 11/11/11 wishes coming true!)
Grateful Saturday: James Lark got to play in the BYU game. I was present. And he played very well. Yay, James!
Grateful Sunday: Impromptu tone chimes concert, solos on the piano, and all around great times with Joseph, Steve, Alex and Alyssa, Reed, and Matthew.
Grateful Monday: Returning to California and getting to sleep in my own bed. So excited for that tonight.
Even though I haven't managed to post each day, I still think about what I can be grateful for. And there are certainly many more things I can be and am grateful for. I'm glad for this exercise because it makes me more aware of the many blessings that I have in my life, especially the small ones.
I went out of town this weekend to see Steve D and Joseph O. Two of the greatest guys I know.
So.
Grateful Thursday: Surviving my 15 hour day and arriving in Utah to see my two favorite men.
Grateful Friday: Watching Steve teach his high school students, the energy that he has for them and how much they adore and trust him. Inspiring. (Also grateful for 11:11 11/11/11 wishes coming true!)
Grateful Saturday: James Lark got to play in the BYU game. I was present. And he played very well. Yay, James!
Grateful Sunday: Impromptu tone chimes concert, solos on the piano, and all around great times with Joseph, Steve, Alex and Alyssa, Reed, and Matthew.
Grateful Monday: Returning to California and getting to sleep in my own bed. So excited for that tonight.
Even though I haven't managed to post each day, I still think about what I can be grateful for. And there are certainly many more things I can be and am grateful for. I'm glad for this exercise because it makes me more aware of the many blessings that I have in my life, especially the small ones.


No comments:
Post a Comment