Friday, June 28th
I decided to take a cooking class today. Since I had seen everything Gaudi I figured it would be a good way to spend my day. The class was a group of about ten people. A very funny mix of people from pretty much everywhere. There was one girl my age, Naomi. So i made a new friend. The class started with a trip to the market. We got fresh shrimp and mussels and some other things for cooking.
On the menu was gazpacho, Spanish tortilla, paella, crema catalana, and tomatoes and bread. We learned some tricks for cutting onions, how to leave the bottom part not cut while you cut the rest so it doesn't all fall apart. My favorite part was the Spanish tortilla. For the paella the shrimp stay whole with their eyes and everything. The teacher had to cut the tail off for me because I had no idea what to do.
After the cooking class I headed to the airport where I got to stand in several lines to check my bag. If I haven't made it clear already, I hate Ryanair. They are the most inefficient, most awful airline ever. I did make it to Edinburgh and found my hostel easily.







No comments:
Post a Comment