Sunday, June 16th
I took a noon train from Dublin to Cork. The day started out lovely in Dublin but the closer the train got to Cork the rainier it was. When I left the train station it was coming down pretty hard and I was really glad for my new jacket. I went about five feet away from the train station and decided to turn around and get a taxi to my hotel.
Turns out my hotel was about a ten minute walk from the train station straight down the road. Ha!
Here is a really bad instagram picture of all the cows I saw for the train. I also saw horses and sheep. And baby versions of all of the above. Early summer is apparently a great time to see a lot of animal offspring.
I ran out from my hotel to Marks & Spencer to grab something to eat. My hood was dripping water after walking for five minutes. I ended up spending the evening in my hotel room watching movies on TV (die hard) and washing my clothes in the sink. My advice if you ever need to do this: don't wash your socks. They won't dry!
A random picture from Dublin so this post isn't all words.


No comments:
Post a Comment