12 June 2013

Onward

Wednesday, June 12th

I had asked Jocelyn to print my boarding pass for me at her work. Because Ryanair has absolutely ridiculous policies on luggage and printing boarding passes at the airport. As in, if you don't bring your printed out boarding pass they charge you €60 to do it at the airport. Anyway, Joc printed it but forgot it at her office. So after failed attempt at finding an Internet place we had take your house guest to work day.

 

For those of you who think I'm the only one who has a coke bottle graveyard on their desk.

The train station. Which is about 45min from where Jocelyn's apartment is.

The rest of my day was pretty uneventful. I took a nap, finished packing and then went to the airport. I was there super early because I had to check my bag. (Ryanair, I tell you. They think you should travel with one pair of underwear and an umbrella.) I made to the place I was staying, with a little help from Joc. Turns out my phone didn't want to work outside of Germany unless I was calling a German number. Also Dublin at night, outside the touristy areas, reminds me a little bit of Detroit. Just in case you were thinking of visiting. It's not bad, but looks a little bit sketch. :)

 

No comments: