I am so ready for new clothes. Luckily I left half my 33 items in London, so in two more days I will have new clothes! Also I'm not sure how I ever survived as a missionary here. I was dragging all day today in the heat. Literally. I felt like I was melting. We saw the Acropolis and the Ancient Agora today. The Agora had a pretty cool looking temple in it with frescoes showing the efforts of Hercules. Then we shopped in Plaka, the market for a bit. I may or may not have bought a new pair of sandals. And finally we had dinner with the sister missionaries. They are so sweet. It makes me wonder if that's how I was. One of them has only been in Greece 3 weeks and she is so nervous but its also very obvious how much she wants to be here. It was definitely a blessing and a privilege to spend time with them. You can see my shoes very well in the outfit pictures today so you'll just have to believe me that they're the same shoes I was wearing in Day 9's picture. I hope you're all happy and well wherever you are and whatever you're doing! Love!
Oh, I almost forgot. We got back to the hotel and the cleaning people had folded our clothes! That is cleaning.

1 comment:
London is like on fire. Let us know what that's like actually being there. The news makes it sound out of control.
Post a Comment