21 August 2011

Day 21 (20)

Today we spent most of the morning packing and preparing to travel to Paris. It always takes longer to get ready than I think it will. On our way to the train for Paris we had high tea at the Montague. Its a fancy hotel... somewhere in London. They checked our bags for us while we had tea. We sat in the lounge on a little couch with a table in front of us. It was a fabulous experience. Lots of tasty sandwiches and scones. I think I've fallen in love with scones. And clotted cream. Yum. And the tea was also great. The best part was that they kept offering to bring us more. Would you like more sandwiches? More tea? More desserts? More scones? So great. Then we got on the train to Paris. Its only a two hour ride. Nice and short. And finding the hotel was super easy. It put me to shame that Jeff had such an easy time finding where we were going. I've realized that I have a problem with maps. Anyway outfit 21.



Photobucket

No comments: