Update: Did anyone notice that I posted this day twice? I'm not sure how I skipped a day or added a day to my life. I'm going to change the numbers so I end up with 30 outfits but I'm pretty sure there is a day missing somewhere. :)
A chill day in London. It was supposed to be nice, sunny weather so we decided to go to a pick your own farm out in the sticks. We went to a farm to the "very north" (that was what Jeff said when I asked if it was north of London) which Jeff had been to previously. It turned out to be slightly chilly and then rained on us pretty good at the end. But they had the sweetest tasting strawberries. We picked about 4 kilos. And I picked 7 ears of corn. Because I love corn. Then we went out to dinner with a bunch of people. The end.
And I just realized that I never took a picture of this outfit. Ooops. And I'm not sure I remember what I was wearing. My skinny jeans and my white reef sandals. I don't know what on top. :) I hope you aren't too disappointed.
No comments:
Post a Comment