We took the ferry to Santorini today. It was a looooong boat ride. The hotel we're staying at is a little... quirky. It was supposed to have a pool but for some reason the pool is covered by boards. We are however, 3 minutes from the beach. So we hung out there all afternoon. The beach here is black sand which is really more like tiny black pebbles. And in the water the ground is slippery rock. Its an acrobatic feat to get in and out of the water. But so nice to swim in. The water was warm and the waves were gentle. The water is also really clear. You can see the bottom even when you can't touch the bottom. I enjoyed it very much.
Outfit number 6 coming your way. Jeff was occupied when I wanted to take the pictures so I did it myself. You can see some of the weirdness of our room in them. Like the bed which is on some kind of platform and the nook in the wall.


No comments:
Post a Comment