16 August 2011

Day 18

Today we went to the Museum of London. Its main exhibit shows the history of London starting half a million years ago. We went through glaciers and Romans and plagues and fires. The part on the great fire had a replica of the fire fighters helmet which I clearly had to try on. Don't ask what I'm doing in the second picture. I don't really know. We also checked out an exhibit on photography of the streets of London. Its cool to see the different perspectives and subjects of the different photographers. We ate dinner at Jeff's favorite burger place, Byron. They have courgette fries, which are zucchini fries. So good.

After dinner we headed to the Globe theater to see All's Well That Ends Well. We stood in the yard just like they used to do when it was Shakespeare's time. Pretty cool experience, although standing through a whole play makes your feet tired. The actors were superb and the play was quite funny. We go back to the Globe in a couple weeks to see Dr Faustus and I'm really excited about that.

People! I am officially caught up on my 30 for 30 posts! And we're over half-way done with my outfits. Oh! I almost forgot. You will perhaps notice that the shirt I'm wearing in today's pictures was not originally part of my 33 items. Its been chilly in London so today I decided to remove my sparkly black tank top from my items and replace with one of Jeff's shirts. So that's what I'm wearing and you'll probably see it again. And do not fear I am still restricted to my 33 items for the next 12 days. :)

Additionally, if you are wondering what happened to the photo challenge, my partner in crime may have dropped out on me. I'm still planning to finish it but it may take me longer to catch up with that. The end.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

madisonwilson22 said...

Please bring that hat home and wear it daily. I think our kindergarteners would love it!