10 August 2011

London burning

I wasn't going to post today because it's super late and we just got home from Greece. I'll try to catch up on my outfits and photo challenge tomorrow. Which really will probably be still today for most of you. I was reminded by Ryan's comment on my last post that there were riots this past week in London. They actually were right in Jeff's neighborhood. We saw some of the results of them tonight on the bus ride home. Some smashed windows and some extra policemen. Jeff is severely dissappointed that we were not present for the riots and especially that we missed the opportunity to participate in the looting. Apparently H & M on a regular day still not cheap enough for him. Anyway, we're safely home and off to Edinburgh tomorrow evening. All Adventure. All the Time.

4 comments:

Amanda Silva said...

Um, perhaps you could have saved these little tid bits until after you were safely back home in the States? You know that dad is going to go berserk when he reads this, right?!?

Jessica Allen said...

hi, its august 13.... and i havent read a post in a few days now... just sayin'

Ryan said...

Aww, good old brixton. With as charming as I found it I couldn't grasp that it wasn't perhaps the nicest neighborhood in the city.

So did you go to Scotland and back already or am I missing sequence here?

Unknown said...

Scotland and back already. Just trying to catch up because we didn't have internet there. I love that you all are checking my blog so often!